Investor Relations Manager (f/m/d)
About the job
We are Black Semiconductor, a Tech-Start-Up based in Aachen, Germany. Our goal is to manufacture and market extremely powerful microchips with integrated electronic-photonic circuits. Based on over 20 years of experience in CMOS, photonic chip development, and pioneering work on graphene technology since 2006, we are in the process of initiating a paradigm shift in chip technology.
At Black Semiconductor, we connect the smartest, most innovative and progressive experts, guided and inspired by some of the world’s most acclaimed minds in semiconductors.
As one team, we are pioneering a long-desired dream — we redefine the silicon age with chip connectivity at the speed of light.
- Support our CFO in setting the strategic direction and ensuring the strategy gets executed accordingly
- Review, design, and execute improvements to the organisational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Support the CEO and CFO in defining their fundraising strategy, working on existing investor relations and organising the reports
- Support in all operational tasks in the conception and implementation of strategic initiatives to increase growth and sustainable expansion of our portfolio company’s business
- First hand experience in a highly competitive environment such as Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or a high-growth startup
- Proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint and curiosity for new technologies
- Interested in and passionate about growing startups and changing the semiconductor industry together with an international team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm for the implementation of projects and strategies
- Ability to speak directly with customers, suppliers, partners and investors, and take the initiative to get involved
- Excellent academic background in Economics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- English proficiency, German is a plus
Email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reviewing all applicants and will get a response to you within 2 weeks.
Black Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.