Procurement Manager (f/m/d)
About the job
We are Black Semiconductor, a Tech-Start-Up based in Aachen, Germany. Our goal is to manufacture and market extremely powerful microchips with integrated electronic-photonic circuits. Based on over 20 years of experience in CMOS, photonic chip development, and pioneering work on graphene technology since 2006, we are in the process of initiating a paradigm shift in chip technology.
At Black Semiconductor, we connect the smartest, most innovative and progressive experts, guided and inspired by some of the world’s most acclaimed minds in semiconductors.
As one team, we are pioneering a long-desired dream — we redefine the silicon age with chip connectivity at the speed of light.
- Establishment of a purchasing organization
- Procurement of machines, spare parts and consumables
- Close cooperation with the other departments, especially R&D and manufacturing
- Process optimization and the development of new customer relationships
- Creation and reporting of KPIs
- Exchange with and report to the management
- University degree, ideally with a focus on supply chain and purchasing or comparable training/education
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the (technical) purchasing area (logistics, supply chain), within the semiconductor industry would be an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hands-on mentality
- The willingness to work independently and to advance a groundbreaking technology together with your team
Email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reviewing all applicants and will get a response to you within 2 weeks.
Black Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.